“A wild, wacky, wonderful, epic zombie novel!”
– John Russo, Co-Creator of Night of the Living Dead™
Enter a world where your best friend, your neighbor, your mother or father, just aren’t the same people you knew.
But THEY aren’t the real enemy…
Detour To Armageddon
Join groups of survivors as they make their way across this once-great nation that has been devastated by a man-made plague, created by corporate greed, and fed by self-serving men who are hungry for power and control.
Who will survive?
Will they WANT to?
BURNING BULB PUBLISHING
From John Russo, co-author of Night of the Living Dead™:
“By now almost everyone knows that the concept of the modern flesh-eating zombie originated in the sixties with Night of the Living Dead™. That’s why I think that this anthology of short stories paying homage to that fact is a wonderful idea. When I was asked to write such a story, I was told that each and every story in the book would have to take place in or around the time, in 1968, when the horror classic that I co-authored took place…
Perhaps, for you, dear reader, some of the stories you will read in these pages will take their place as some of your very own favorites. Please step back with me into the 1960’s – a time of peaceniks, rednecks and unspeakable zombie horror!!”
RISE OF THE DEAD
A collection of seventeen stories from masters of pen and screen, featuring:
– The First One by John Russo
– Home Cookin’ by Tyson Blue
– The Last Ministry by E.L. Stice
– The Turbulent Flight Home by Nelson W. Pyles
– The South Will Rise Again by Andy Rausch
– Lovely Rita by Stephen Spignesi
– The Protest by R.D. Riley
– Peace in Peaces by Zakary McGaha
– The Commune by David J. Fairhead
– Cocaine Connie by Gary Lee Vincent
– End Scene by David C. Hayes
– Elizabeth’s Story by Rachel J. Montgomery
– Deadheads by Paul Victor Wargelin
– Philbear by David F. Walker
– Wrong Place, Wrong Time by William Vitka
– Felicity Marmaduke Redux by Rich Bottles Jr.
– The Morning After by Douglas Brode
RISE OF THE DEAD
ORDER NOW VIA PAYPAL
(includes FREE shipping to US addresses)
Also on amazon:
John D. decided to read VEGAN ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE by Wol-vriey in one setting and his eyes popped out of his head! OMG!
Burning Bulb Publishing cannot be held responsible for any physical or psychological damage that reading our books may cause.
Dare to read VEGAN ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE for yourself? Check it out here.